Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida is on peek of Covid-19. Everyday situation is getting worst and this may leading many health issues. Hypertension is one of such great concerns heard everyday by the surroundings. Isn’t it? While it’s not safe to go outside for treatment, you can overcome it by adopting healthy habits. Eat organic, eat natural as much as you can. Whenever you buy organic grocery online in Noida, Gurgaon or Delhi, make sure your diet have these foods that will help you get rid of hypertension.
While digging into details let’s first know a little information about hypertension.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, refers to the pressure of blood against your artery walls. Over time, high blood pressure can cause blood vessel damage that leads to heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, and other problems. Hypertension is sometimes called the silent killer because it produces no symptoms and can go unnoticed — and untreated — for years.
Diet plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood pressure numbers. The summer season offers you a variety of fruits that are loaded with nutrients.
Buy organic grocery online in Noida, Gurgaon, and Delhi
Include these food in your diet:
1. Leafy Green: Potassium helps your kidneys get rid of more sodium through your urine. This in turn lowers your blood pressure.
Leafy greens, which are high in potassium, include:
- Romaine lettuce
- Chinese Cabbage
2. Berries: Berries, especially blueberries, are rich in natural compounds called flavonoids. Blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are easy to add to your diet. You can put them on your cereal or granola in the morning, or keep frozen berries on hand for a quick and healthy dessert.
3. Bananas: Eating foods that are rich in potassium is better than taking supplements. Slice a banana into your cereal or oatmeal for a potassium-rich addition.
4. Salmon and Fish with Omega -3S: Fish are a great source of lean protein. Fatty fish like mackerel are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which can lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and lower triglycerides.
5. Avocado: Avocados may also do wonders for your soaring blood pressure levels. Avocados are packed with oleic acid, which can reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
So what are you waiting for? Include these fruits in your diet and see the change for yourself.