Summers are already there and temperature is just about to cross 450. Isn’t it too hot and don’t you think it’s time to bring a major change in your diet which can be helpful to your health plus prevent you from piercing heat. Red Banana is one of the fruits you must include in your list when you order grocery online.
It is an extremely healthy fruit containing 11 minerals, 6 vitamins, lots of fibre and good carbohydrates which is why it gives you instant energy that lasts for a longer time. Most people are only familiar with the traditional yellow banana and very few know about the red banana.
How Red Banana Does Taste?
The Dacca banana or the red banana is less popular and tastes sweeter than the regular banana. Some people say that it tastes like a combination of the regular banana and the sweetness of raspberry.
Why we recommend to include red banana when you order grocery online is due to its health content. The red banana has a sweet berry like flavour, is high on potassium and is alkaline in nature. Since it is red in colour, it has a high content of anthocyanin which acts like an antioxidant. It is also high on fibre and vitamin C. Even though the basic constitutes of all varieties of bananas are the same, the red bananas are high in all the vitamins and minerals and is a great antioxidant-rich food. Apart from being rich in potassium, vitamin C and beta-carotene, the red banana also contains B6 vitamin and vitamin D and can help with the metabolism of red blood cells and proteins.
Benefits of Red Banana:
If you still need reasons as to why you must include bananas in your diet, here are incredible benefits of eating banana:
1) Helps in Weight Loss: Red banana contains a lot of fibre which keeps you full for a longer time. One whole red banana contains only 90 to 100 calories and good carbohydrates that help in preventing binge eating and curbs cravings. This can help in supporting your weight loss goals.
2) Good For Kidney: It’s no more a secret now that potassium helps prevent the formation of kidney stones.
3) Stronger Bones: It also helps in retaining calcium in your body which is good for the growth of bones and keeps them stronger.
4) Enhance Skin Beauty: Red bananas are not only healthy to eat but they are also great for your skin when consumed or applied on the face externally.
5) Blood Purifier: The fruit is rich in antioxidants and vitamins which improve the quality of blood and your haemoglobin count. The red banana not only energizes you but also boosts your immunity. Red bananas contain Vitamin B-6 which helps in the breakdown of proteins and the formation of red blood cells.
Don’t make it an afterthought. If you have not included it in your order grocery online list, do it now.
Contact us at Digi’ Fresh to find the most organic range of your favourite fruits.